I'm a bit of a latecomer to the red lip - my sister has been wearing it forever, but I've only just figured out that it looks ok on me!  All for Eve was brought out so that the profits could be donated to the Eve Appeal - for all types of gynaecological cancers, a very worthy cause I'm sure you'll agree.  But it's not just the donation to the Eve Appeal that makes this such a good lipstick - the lipstick itself is beautiful.  It is soft and creamy, with a shine to it, beautifully pigmented and such a lovely colour.  Not too dark, but not too bright, and just universally flattering.
 
You can order one, and check out the Eve Appeal here.
Hope you liked!
Love A.x

Adam and Eve are like imaginary numbers, like the square root of minus one... If you include it in your equation, you can calculate all manners of things, which cannot be imagined without it.

- Philip Pullman