Hola!
So, my skin has been playing up a little of late - generally its pretty clear, and when I get spots they tend to congregate around the chin area.  Now, this weather - all change-y and yukky - makes my skin go a little bit mad.  Recently spots cropped up around my chin, in a line of 4 along my naso-labial fold (nose to mouth) and in a cluster of 3-4 on one side of my nose.  This is a little odd for me, and not knowing what to do, I fiddled about with the spots!  Aaaaargh not the best idea tbh!  My chin scars like crazy, and so now I have a scarred chin, which undoes all the hard work it took to get rid of the last batch of scars!  My naso-labial fold has raised bumps where the spots were, and my nose is just a little bit of a mess!

So last night, after picking my brains, I decided to go with a load of treatments that tend to help when I don't know what to do with my skin.  I hydrated.  Big Time.  After a deep cleansing mask.

I had a loooooooooooong bath, and for the entirety I left on the Good Things 5 Minute Facial Mask, then used my good old clarisonic to wash it off.
After the bath, I put on what I can only describe as magic in a bottle - the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair.  I say 'put on' but what I really mean is I slathered it on!
After leaving it to dry I applied the Antipodes oil that came in my Selfridges Beauty Box.  OMG I think I love this.  I am going to do a full review verrrry soon, but for now I'll just say that the avocado and rosehip oils really make this a nourishing treat for the skin, and is my night-time moisture go-to at the moment.
Now, lastly was the next day - I applied the La Roche Posay Hydraphase mask and left it on for hours during the daytime.  I love this mask.  Soothing and hydrating.  Just what the doctor ordered.
All in all, in a day my skin, although not fixed, is much better.  And I thinkkkkkk I'm going to slather on a load of the Antipodes oil now, and top it with the La Roche Posay mask.  Let's see if I can't help my skin a little more!
Love A.x