Hola Munchkins!
Today I have decided to share with you my Christmas Day and New Year's Eve faces.  Christmas is always a cosy affair at home, so I do the bare minimum:

I can't really remember the products I used, but as an educated guess I'm going to say I used my Givenchy Eclat Matissime in 5 Honey on the face, with a little ELF Bronzer and Blush, Eyes were Kiko Colour Sphere in 04, with Mac Greasepaint Stick as liner, and smudged out, finished off with Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara on curled lashes - a very, very simple look for me!  Hair was scraped into a high ponytail and wrapped around my fave huge hair doughnut.
New Year's Eve our family actually went to a gathering at one of my Aunty's houses, so I made a bit of an effort - as seen from the straightened hair!  Base-wise, I started with my Vichy Dermablend Stick, topped with Givenchy Eclat Matissime mixed with Estee Lauder Doublewear.  I powdered twice (yup twice!) - Rimmel Stay matte for the extra colour and coverage, then Kiko Soft Light Powder for radiance.  Cheekbones were enhanced with NYX Taupe, Famous by Sue Moxley Highlighter, and Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium.  Base for eyes was my Mac Greasepaint Stick all over the lid, with Kiko Colour Sphere Shadow in 05 patted over, and the corners blended out with L'oreal Infallible Shadow in Eternal Black, lined with the Greasepaint Stick, lashes curled and painted with Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara, with Kiko Volume top coat on top.  Last but not least, lips were Maybelline Windsor Rose.  I actually really liked this face - it's one that I like to do at a leisurely pace!
Hope you liked,
Love A.x
p.s. Happy New Year!