Hola Munchkins!
I always love a good cleanse in the evening - granted I am lazy and leave it until the last possible moment, and then upon the actual act of cleansing ask myself why on earth didn't I do this earlier?!  But I love cleansing.  I recently tried to use up as many of my numerous cleansers as possible, and this ended rather too successful, leaving me with my coconut oil and a more foamy, enzyme-based cleanser.  These together generally do cover a lot of my most practical cleansing needs, but I missed my real balm and creamy cleansers.  Of course, as usual, money is an issue, so when browsing the aisles of Boots (when am I not doing this?!) 
I came across the Sanctuary Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser on offer, and thought why on earth not?! So off I toodled to the checkout, and haven't looked back.  Needless to say, I love this cleanser: it is thick and rich and luxurious a la Liz Earle, with a scent that I find utterly relaxing and a pleasure to use.  I squeeze a splodge into my dry hands, and work it into the face in small massage-y motions, then use a hot-water-squeezed-flannel to take it all off, and I find that my skin is super clean, but in a nourished way. 
Cleanse with this Sanctuary brightening facial favourite. This cleanser opens pores to deep cleanse, while also acting as a gentle exfoliator to help stimulate circulation. Leaves your complexion glowing with the radiance of a spa facial.
This, depending on my mood, makes it a versatile cleanser that I can use for either a first or second cleanse.  As a first cleanser, it takes off all my make up very, very gently but highly effectively.  As a second cleanser, it removes all traces of oils and dirt, leaving the skin nourished and softened.
All in all a superb cleanser that I think I would buy again, even at full price!
Much love,
Ani x