So July has been wonderful, hasn't it? My perfect kind of weather - hot, hot, hot! For a coooold snow girl like me, summer fills me with joy and happiness and all the good feels. Today as I sit here typing (it is Saturday 2nd of Aug), the weather has turned a little moody, but sticky moody.  The sun has disappeared, but the heat remains, and I have decided to share my July Faves with you.
First of all, complete hero product of the month - the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+. I have used the original Duo on and off for quite a while, but the Duo+ is quite the skincare revelation. When I picked this up, I made a bit of a skincare promise to myself: to not over complicate my skincare routine - so for a while, the Duo+ was both my serum and moisturiser. After a solid 2 weeks of this single-skin-product-routine, I started adding bits and pieces back in to complement and enhance the effects. In the most basic terms, this has turned my super-oily skin into something much more controlled and even - my foundation can now stay on all day without re-powdering, which is something that I have never achieved before. My skin tone is much more even, clearer and just generally more healthy-looking. I have already purchased, and am using a second tube of this!
Now, onto a little bit of foundation chemistry: Becca Luminous Skin in Toast, Maybelline Better Skin in Golden, and No7 Beautifully Matte in Deeply Beige. The combo of the Becca, with either, or both of the Maybelline and No7 creates the most beautifully natural flawless base that, combined with my Max Factor Facefinity Primer, lasts alllllllllllllllllllll day.
Finally, my forever product, the one that hardly ever fails to be on my cheeks - the Bourjois Blush Exclusif. I've raved about this a million and one times, I've hit pan, finished and repurchased, and I think that speaks for itself.
And that is that for another month - a much more streamlined look at my favourites!
Let me know what you've been enjoying this month.
Much love,
Ani x