Continuing on the birthday theme, today I introduce to you the Origins Mask Marvels Gift Set – a present from my sister. Like all beauty obsessees, I do love a good mask, and on most occasions, I tend to love more than one mask during a session: the triple threat facial (deep cleanse, brighten and moisturise) is one of my best friends. Lo and behold, Origins kit could literally be named the triple threat facial kit.
Let us start with that lovely black mask – the Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask (to clear pores.  Psychologically I feel that this works instantly - it’s the black colour! But technically, it does actually seem to work on the skin – thick and unctuous, it is deeply satisfying. Pores are cleansed deeply, and skin is smooth to the touch. Second up is the Origins Out of Trouble 10 minute mask, which was actually a complete revelation to me.  It is nothing like I expected it to be. Slightly medical and menthol-smelling, utterly relaxing, and the super-thick texture of a terribly nourishing hot cloth cleanser. Smush this all over your face, and just relax. This is the ultimate for smoother skin. I cannot even explain how smooth my face felt after this – texture was super refined, plumped and just healthy looking. I think this is one to use before a night out for a perfected make-up base. 
Last we have a blogger cult favourite – the Drink Up Mask. I have to say, this is the one that I could leave out – it is lovely, but I find the Nude Pro Genius Oil to be the ultimate thirst quencher. On it’s own merit, it is a lovely, fruity, cooling treat for the skin. I would definitely like to try more Origins skincare. You can find the kit here. 
Much love,
Ani x